Connecting for Kids provides education and support for families with questions or concerns about their child. Our families:
- Include children under 13-years old
- Live on the west side of Cuyahoga County or the east side of Lorain County
- Have some concern about their child
Connecting for Kids serves all children
; whether your child has a formal diagnosis such as an autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, sensory processing issues, or is described as shy, anxious, impulsive or quick to anger. We serve all areas childhood, from physical, emotional and social/language to adaptive and cognitive.
Considering joining Connecting for Kids? Your free
family subscription entitles you to:
- Receive a personal phone call to welcome you and help you connect with local resources and support.
- Receive a monthly e-newsletter with useful parenting tips and events held on the west side of Cleveland.
- Become a part of our growing family of professionals and parents.
- Much, much more!
While joining Connecting for Kids is free, our programs are funded by our fundraising efforts, grants, and donations from our family subscribers. If you'd like to help support our programs with a donation - we'd appreciate your support. To learn more about donating to Connecting for Kids and how your tax-exempt contribution can help, click here