All participants will be required to follow these COVID-19 precautions
- Social Distancing: Please allow at least 6 feet between yourself and others not in your family. Look for social distance markers on the floor to help with spacing at vendor tables.
- Masks: Masks are required for all participants ages 4 and over. Exceptions will be made for medical reasons or disabilities.
- Hand Washing: Frequent hand washing/sanitizing is encouraged, hand sanitizer will be available at the front entrance, throughout the event, and in your grab & go bag.
- Temperatures at Registration: Every participant will have their temperature taken.
- Waivers at registration for EVERYONE that enters: Every adult will need to sign a waiver when they stop at registration that includes information for contract tracing.
- Directional Arrows for Traffic Flow: Please follow directional arrows to help maintain social distance.
- Noncompliance: Participants will be asked to leave if not compliant with COVID-19 precautions
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19: Please note any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. Connecting for Kids and Lorain County Community College cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed while in attendance at the event. We encourage you to follow our safety policies, as well as local laws and restrictions.
Back to Lorain County Resource Fair