Contact Information

If you and your PCP are concerned about your child's development, you should contact an assessment organization based on the age of your child and where you live. Your child may be eligible for services from these organizations.

Birth to 35 Months: Help Me Grow

Cuyahoga County Help Me Grow 1-216-698-7500
Lorain County Help Me Grow 1-440-284-4443

Three to Five Years: Local School District

Avon Soaring Little Eagles Program 1-440-934-4246
Avon Lake LEAPS Program 1-440-930-8226
Bay Village SEED Program 1-440-617-7322
Fairview Park Early Education Center 1-440-331-5500 ext. 1124
Rocky River Pupil Services Department 1-440-356-6006
Lakewood Early Childhood Program 1-216-529-4214
North Olmsted Pine Preschool 1-440-779-3536
North Ridgeville Early Childhood Learning Center at
Fields-Sweet School
Olmsted Falls Center Based Preschool Program 1-440-427-6361
Westlake Early Childhood Education 1-440-835-6309

Five Years or Older

If your child is school-age, please begin with your child's teacher as outlined in the Ohio Department of Education guide, Whose Idea Is This?

Have more questions?

The full Empower the Parent brochures are available as free PDF downloads (readable with Adobe Acrobat Reader). Both English and Spanish language brochures are available. To download the brochures, click here.

Or, if you would like to talk to someone and walk through the Empower the Parent information before contacting your PCP or school, please call or email today!

       1-440-250-5563  info@connectingforkids.org

Contact information for Cleveland agencies | Connecting for Kids

Image credit: David Castillo Dominici, Freedigitalphotos.net

Call or email:

Phone: 1-440-250-5563
Email: info@connectingforkids.org


P.O. Box 45372
Westlake, Ohio 44145

Copyright 2015-2016, Connecting for Kids of Westlake

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software